© all rights reserved | Ezz of livelovelaughstory.blogspot.com
profile journal affiliates awards site credits
Disclaimer





Welcome to my online diary
No spamming,plagiarism & copying here.Respect my property!
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy MY style ?
Hate me? Click here.




http://livelovelaugh.blogspot.com
Tagboard

rude messages will be deleted so tag nicely



Clock

Got Questions?

Site Stats

Stalker is currenly stalking my blog


Design Logos
Rewind


Recent posts

Missing You . .
Kadang-Kadang . .
Siapa Lagi Pandai ?
So damn true !
Suka Suki . . . .

Sigh . . .
Thursday, June 10, 2010


/otl Pictures, Images and Photos

You know what , right now I feel so down . .
Rasa mcm takde semangat . .
Seeing others writing about a lot of interesting stuffs at their blog , make me feel ashamed of my self . . 
I hope one day I can get a lot of interesting facts or experience that I can use to write on my blog . .
Di sebab kan dah lama sgt cuti sekolah kn , otak pun dah beku sbb smpan kt peti ais lama sgt ,
now otak nie pun dah takleh nk keluar idea . .
Even my english is getting worst !
huhu nk kena ambik kelas english lah mcm nie . . .
Jeles gila tgk org lain speaking n writing in english fluently . . 
Peh aku pun nk jadik mat salleh . . !
hahah . . 
p/s : post nie gila merepek meraban !


Comment | Back to top


Right-click forbidden ?
Ask from me if you want codes.