© all rights reserved | Ezz of livelovelaughstory.blogspot.com
profile journal affiliates awards site credits
Disclaimer





Welcome to my online diary
No spamming,plagiarism & copying here.Respect my property!
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy MY style ?
Hate me? Click here.




http://livelovelaugh.blogspot.com
Tagboard

rude messages will be deleted so tag nicely



Clock

Got Questions?

Site Stats

Stalker is currenly stalking my blog


I hate . . .
Thursday, December 2, 2010


I hate:
  • When I get jealous.
  • When I know im getting lied to.
  • When I get used.
  • When I’m an option.
  • When I know I don’t have a chance with the person I like.
  • When I get a blunt reply from someone who means more to me than what I mean to them. 
  • When I’m fighting with a bestfriend.
  • When I don’t trust anyone but myself.
  • When my mom turns super saiyan on me. LOL.
  • When someone cancels something at the last minute.
  • When I study my ass off, and get a bad score.
  • When people walk like a freaking snail.
  • People who keep complaining.
    “Eugh. I can’t believe I got 98% on my Maths test” Stop rubbing it in. You got yourself an A, and you’re still not happy with that? Go drown yourself in your tears, you whiny son of a bitch. 
  • When people say, “Talk to me!” Honeh’, I am talking to you. You’re just putting in half the effort.
  • When people jump to conclusions. Don’t make assumptions, or I’ll happily fly kick your face. 
  • People who think they’re bloody the book of knowledge. Please shut the fuck up, Mr and Mrs Know-it-all. 
  • Girls or Boys who take 3 hours+ to get ready.
  • Tag a longs. Stop being a sheep..
  • People who bring me down, just to bring themselves up.
  • Racism.
  • Kids who have no respect for their parents. What so ever.
  • Girls who flaunt their body to the world wide web. Ok, we all know you have a good body. But please, this is getting ridiculous. Take your pictures some place else.
  • Robert Patterson. - No you do not dazzle me, you sparkly maniac. You look like a horse. Please jump off a cliff.


Comment | Back to top


Right-click forbidden ?
Ask from me if you want codes.