© all rights reserved | Ezz of livelovelaughstory.blogspot.com
profile journal affiliates awards site credits
Disclaimer





Welcome to my online diary
No spamming,plagiarism & copying here.Respect my property!
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy MY style ?
Hate me? Click here.




http://livelovelaugh.blogspot.com
Tagboard

rude messages will be deleted so tag nicely



Clock

Got Questions?

Site Stats

Stalker is currenly stalking my blog


Selamat Tahun Baru 2010 !
Saturday, January 1, 2011


"Happy New Year 2011 !"

Sure, 2010 wasn’t the greatest year for me. There were heartbreaks. There were smiles. Memories were created, some I will never forget. I smiled, I cried. I have grown. I have become smarter. I have learned from my mistakes. I hurt myself. I cried because of the truth. I laughed. I loved. Whatever I did in 2010, it has already happened. You have learned this year, and make 2011 better than 2010.

A lot of things happened in 2010 . I make a lot of mistakes I shouldn't have done . I lost someone I love . And a lot of memories were created in 2010 . Sure 2010 isn't really a good year for me since I suffer a lot .





 



Comment | Back to top


Right-click forbidden ?
Ask from me if you want codes.